The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language.
It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference. You won't find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book.
What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer. In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find: * A concise reference to the C# language syntax. * Short, simple and focused code examples. * A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, CV, 16 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 31/07/2013
- Category: Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- ISBN: 9781430262800
- PDF from £9.34
- EPUB from £14.16
- Paperback / softback from £10.39