The Bachelors Hardback
by Muriel Spark
Part of the The Collected Muriel Spark Novels series
Spiritualist and extortionist Patrick Seton is coming up for trial.
He's been accused of forgery, and suddenly West London's bachelors are all in a tizzy.
Described by Evelyn Waugh as the `cleverest and most elegant of all Mrs Spark's clever and elegant books', The Bachelors is a biting comedy of English manners. This is one of the 22 novels written by Muriel Spark in her lifetime.
All are being published by Polygon in hardback Centenary Editions between November 2017 and September 2018.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Birlinn General
- Publication Date: 08/02/2018
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781846974298
- Paperback / softback from £7.75
- Paperback from £11.45
- eAudiobook MP3 from £14.24