African Animal Tales: Cross Crocodile Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Adrienne Kennaway
Part of the African Animal Tales series
Long ago on the Great African Plains, it was so dry before the rain came that all the animals were hot, and thirsty, and hungry.
All, that is, except Cross Crocodile. This is the story of how Monkey tricked Crocodile into sharing his food with the other animals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 4-colour
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 05/08/2010
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780340970331