Equilibrium and Evolution : Alfred Marshall and the Marshallians Hardback
by N. Hart
Alfred Marshall has traditionally been listed alongside pioneering 'neoclassical' economists.
In this volume Neil Hart challenges this view, illuminating the ambiguities within Marshall's work, and exploring his reconciliation of two modes of thinking, equilibrium economics and evolutionary economics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/12/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230302709
- PDF from £67.15
- Paperback / softback from £61.69