Nick Hornby's second bestselling novel is about sex, manliness and fatherhood.
Will is thirty-six, comfortable and child-free. And he's discovered a brilliant new way of meeting women - through single-parent groups.
Marcus is twelve and a little bitnerdish: he's got the kind of mother who made him listen to Joni Mitchell rather than Nirvana.
Perhaps they can help each other out a little bit, and both can start to act their age.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/01/2014
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780241969809
- Paperback / softback from £6.19
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00
- Hardback from £10.00