Contemporary Adulthood and the Night-Time Economy Hardback
by O. Smith
Part of the Leisure Studies in a Global Era series
This book examines the experiences of those dedicated drinkers at the forefront of the new night-time leisure industries that revolutionized the way we think about our city centres.
Smith uses the night-time leisure economy as a lens through which to view the relationship between global consumer capital and the erosion of 'traditional' adulthood.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, IX, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137344519
- Paperback / softback from £48.25