Have you ever wondered what it was like living in a medieval town?
What sort of house would you live in? What would you eat? What would your street look like? If the answer to any of these questions is yes then Life in a Medieval Town will provide you with the answers. Peter Hammond takes us back in time to see what is was really like to live in a medieval town.
His descriptions vividly recreate the sights, sound and smells experienced in Medieval England whilst exploring what daily life involved.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 93 pages, 4 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/03/2009
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9781848681262