Developmental Psychology Paperback / softback
Developmental Psychology combines the best of two worlds in an accessible, research-oriented new textbook, adapted from the popular US text by Parke and Gauvain.
It brings an international outlook to the subject, providing broader coverage of topics and a range of practical learning features to help you engage with the subject.
The book's topical approach allows for a sophisticated presentation of the theories that guide research in developmental psychology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 650 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/01/2012
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9780077126162
- from £7.49