'Post'-9/11 South Asian Diasporic Fiction : Uncanny Terror Hardback
While much of the critical discussion about the emerging genre of 9/11 fiction has centred on the trauma of 9/11 and on novels by EuroAmerican writers, this book draws attention to the diversity of what might be meant by "post" -9/11 by exploring the themes of uncanny terror through a close reading of four "post" -9/11 South Asian diasporic fictions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, VI, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/12/2012
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9780230349681
- Paperback / softback from £46.65