House of Lords Reform Since 1911 : Must the Lords Go? Hardback
Examines the debates and developments about House of Lords reform since 1911, and notes that disagreements have occurred within, as well as between, the main political parties and governments throughout this time.
It draws attention to how various proposals for reform have raised a wider range constitutional and political problems.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, IX, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2011
- Category: Constitution: government & the state
- ISBN: 9780230271661
- Paperback / softback from £56.95