Java Homework Projects - 11th Edition : A JFC GUI Swing Tutorial Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
JAVA HOMEWORK PROJECTS teaches Java GUI (Graphical User Interface) Swing programming concepts and provides detailed step-by-step instructions in building many fun and useful projects. To grasp the concepts presented in JAVA HOMEWORK PROJECTS, you should possess a working knowledge of programming with Java and be acquainted with using the Swing control library. Our tutorial LEARN JAVA GUI APPLICATIONSâ€‹ can help you gain this needed exposure.
JAVA HOMEWORK PROJECTS explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Java GUI project. Students learn about project design, the Java Swing controls, many elements of the Java language, and how to distribute finished projects. The projects built include:â€‹
• Dual-Mode Stopwatch – Allows you to time tasks you may be doing.
• Consumer Loan Assistant – Helps you see just how much those credit cards will cost you.
• Flash Card Math Quiz – Lets you practice basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills.
• Multiple Choice Exam – Quizzes a user on matching pairs of items, like countries/capitals, and words/meanings.
• Blackjack Card Game – Play the classic card game against the computer and learn why gambling is very risky.
• Weight Monitor – Track your weight each day and monitor your progress toward established goals.
• Home Inventory Manager – Helps you keep track of all your belongings – even includes photographs.
• Snowball Toss Game – Lets you throw snowballs at another player or against the computer. â€‹â€‹
The tutorial includes over 850 pages of self-study notes. The Java source code and all needed multimedia files are available after book registration from the publisher's website (KidwareSoftware.com).
JAVA HOMEWORK PROJECTS requires Microsoft Windows, macOS, or Ubuntu Linux. You will also need to download the 11th Edition of the Java Development Kit (JDK11) from Oracle's website. This tutorial also uses the 11th Edition of the Apache NetBeans IDE (Integrated Development Environment) which is available from Apache's website for building and testing Java applications.â€‹
Out of stock
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:906 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher:Kidware Software
- Publication Date:19/11/2019