How and why do we spend so much time talking about forgotten books, books we've skimmed or books we've only heard about?
In this mischievous and provocative book, Pierre Bayard contends that the truly cultivated person does not need to read books: understanding their place in our culture is enough.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 208 pages
- Publisher: Granta Publications
- Publication Date: 05/07/2012
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781847087386
- eAudiobook MP3 from £10.04
- Paperback / softback from £6.79