Biological Network Analysis : Trends, Approaches, Graph Theory, and Algorithms Paperback / softback
Biological Network Analysis: Trends, Approaches, Graph Theory, and Algorithms considers three major biological networks, including Gene Regulatory Networks (GRN), Protein-Protein Interaction Networks (PPIN), and Human Brain Connectomes.
The book's authors discuss various graph theoretic and data analytics approaches used to analyze these networks with respect to available tools, technologies, standards, algorithms and databases for generating, representing and analyzing graphical data.
As a wide variety of algorithms have been developed to analyze and compare networks, this book is a timely resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, Approx. 200 illustrations (50 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 12/05/2020
- Category: Biomedical engineering
- ISBN: 9780128193501