Oracle Database Cloud Cookbook with Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control EPUB
This practical Oracle Press guide teaches cutting-edge techniques for building, configuring, and managing a secure private database cloud with Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c
This hands-on volume lays out ready-to-deploy roadmaps for the design and maintenance of high-performance private database clouds using Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c. Learn best practices for a wide variety of different approaches Database as a Service, Snap Clone as a Service, Schema as a Service, and Pluggable Database as a Service.
Oracle Private Cloud Cookbook with Enterprise Manager 13c thoroughly explains how to architect, configure, and manage every component in a private database cloud lifecycle. You will get an insider s solutions for securing your cloud-based infrastructure, generating reliable RMAN backups, and protecting your mission-critical enterprise information using Oracle Data Guard. This comprehensive volume from Oracle Press features detailed, step-by-step instructions with multiple screen shots and diagrams that illustrate each technique along the way.
- Real-world examples and case studies illustrate applications in various industries
- Offers essential skills for cloud administrators and DBAs
- Author is an Oracle Certified Master, previous ACE director, and experienced computing writer
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 22/11/2016
- Category: Databases
- ISBN: 9780071833547
- Paperback / softback from £40.05