Individualism, Decadence and Globalization : On the Relationship of Part to Whole, 1859-1920 Hardback
Part of the Language, Discourse, Society series
Beginning with a widespread definition of Decadence as when individual parts flourish at the expense of the whole, Regenia Gagnier - a leading cultural historian of late nineteenth-century Britain - shows the full range of meanings of individualism at the height of its promise.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, VIII, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/04/2010
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230247437
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.75