A phenomenal worldwide bestseller for over forty years, Richard Adams' spellbinding classic Watership Down is one of the best-loved novels of all time.
Set in the beautiful English countryside of the Berkshire Downs, a once idyllic rural landscape, this stirring tale of adventure, courage and survival follows a band of very special rabbits fleeing the destruction of their home by a developer.
Led by a stout-hearted pair of brothers, they leave the safety of Sandleford Warren in search of a safe haven and a mysterious promised land, skirting danger at every turn.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 528 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 03/03/2016
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781780749662
- Paperback from £2.99
- Hardback from £10.99
- EPUB from £5.03
- eAudiobook MP3 from £23.48