Planning Support Methods : Urban and Regional Analysis and Projection Paperback / softback
Planning Support Methods offers a practical quantitative guide to the key concepts and methods of urban and regional planning.
The authors apply and critically assess the most important underlying forecasting methods for the demographic and economic analysis and projection fields, providing an essential resource for practicing planners and planning students alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 115 Tables, unspecified; 38 Maps; 92 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/09/2018
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9781442220294
- Hardback from £72.05