Understanding Pulmonary Pathology : Applying Pathological Findings in Therapeutic Decision Making EPUB
Understanding Pulmonary Pathology: Applying Pathological Findings in Therapeutic Decision Making provides a much needed reference tool for pathologists, practicing pulmonologists, and pulmonologist researchers. The unique approach to pulmonary pathology combines the multi-perspective views of the author who was trained formally as both a pulmonologist and as a pathologist.
The book addresses what is often lost in translation when conveying the experience of pulmonary pathology in practicing pulmonary medicine. This important tool conveys detailed information concerning the anatomic basis of disease to those oriented towards thinking about diseases physiologically, providing the opportunity for optimal diagnosis, treatment of patients, and advancement of research.
- Bridges the knowledge gap between the pathologist, practicing pulmonologist, and pulmonologist researcher
- Contains a one-of-a-kind index that lists pathological terms and describes how they relate to disease diagnosis and impact pulmonary function
- Includes the current international guidelines with a critical analysis of how pathology is reflected within them
- Provides full-color, microscopic pictures on referenced topics
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 356 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science
- Publication Date: 14/10/2016
- Category: Respiratory medicine
- ISBN: 9780128014462