Digital Photographer's Complete Guide to HD Video Paperback / softback
This is an up-to-date guide to all the basics of HD video, one of the hottest new features on D-SLR cameras.
It looks at, among other things, recording audio, shooting techniques and outputting final video files.
HD video is one of the hottest new features on digital SLR cameras and photographers are eager to understand how it works and optimise their results.
Digital experts Rob Sheppard and Michael Guncheon have created an up-to-date guide to all the basics.
They address gear, recording audio, shooting techniques, formats and standards for HD video, editing video and audio files and outputting final video files, everything a photographer new to the technology needs to know!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes diagrams, includes photographs
- Publisher: Lark Books,U.S.
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781600596995