Queer Theatre and the Legacy of Cal Yeomans Hardback
A forgotten yet award-winning playwright, Cal Yeomans was one of the founders of gay theater whose work was fueled by gay liberation and extinguished by the AIDS epidemic.
Schanke's examination of his life and legacy allows a rare exploration into this pivotal moment of gay American history.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XXI, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230115750
- Paperback / softback from £17.09