Pain and Emotion in Modern History Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of Emotions series
Drawing on the expertise of historical, literary and philosophical scholarship, practicing physicians, and the medical humanities this is a true interdisciplinary collaboration, styled as a history.
It explores pain at the intersection of the living, suffering body, and the discursive cultural webs that entangle it in its specific moment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, XI, 284 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/07/2014
- Category: Modern history to 20th century: c 1700 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781137372420
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £18.89