Basic Income Reconsidered : Social Justice, Liberalism, and the Demands of Equality Hardback
by S. Birnbaum
Part of the Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee series
Basic income is one the most innovative, powerful and controversial proposals for addressing poverty and growing inequalities.
This book examines the arguments for and against basic income from the point of view of economic and social justice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/02/2012
- Category: Labour economics
- ISBN: 9780230114067
- PDF from £64.60
- Paperback / softback from £59.35