International Educational Development and Learning through Sustainable Partnerships : Living Global Citizenship Hardback
Addressing the debate around what makes a good citizen, this work proposes a new form of post-colonial citizenship education which can be applied in any cultural setting.
International educational partnerships provide the opportunity for participants to live out values such as cultural empathy and thus demonstrate their right to citizenship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, XVI, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/09/2014
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137349972
- Paperback / softback from £53.79