Mastering English Grammar Paperback / softback
by S. H Burton
Part of the Macmillan Master Series series
Mastering English Grammar is a start-at-the-basics, no-nonsense English Grammar book, not only for students of English, but also for those studying modern languages, business people and secretaries - in fact anyone who has forgotten/never known the simple rules of the language they speak.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, X, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/08/1984
- Category: Grammar & vocabulary
- ISBN: 9780333363683
- PDF from £24.29