Recognition Theory as Social Research : Investigating the Dynamics of Social Conflict Hardback
Presents the case for an exciting new research program in the social sciences based on the theory of recognition developed by Axel Honneth and others in recent years.
The theory provides a frame for revealing new insights about conflicts and the potential of recognition theory to guide just resolutions of these conflicts is also explored.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, XI, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/07/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230296558
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79