The Riddles of Harry Potter : Secret Passages and Interpretive Quests Hardback
The Riddles of Harry Potter draws readers into the deeper meanings of these phenomenally successful books, arguing that they launch and pursue interpretive quests in an ongoing effort to understand patterns and their attendant meanings, implications, and consequences.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XI, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/06/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230109292
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £20.09