Customer Knowledge Management : Leveraging Soft Skills to Improve Customer Focus Hardback
Part of the Management for Professionals series
Customer focus is the most important challenge of the future.
Providing good customer service depends on how well companies know their customers and clearly identify their needs.
Availability of customer knowledge, which is knowledge from, for and about the customer, thus becomes crucial in offering customized products or services.
This can be gained most efficiently from direct interaction with customers, but requires the use of interpersonal and organizational soft skills.
This book presents the interrelationship between customer knowledge management, customer focus and soft skills and also provides concrete advice on how the management of customer knowledge can be optimized.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 207 pages, 2 Illustrations, color; 33 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 207 p. 35 illus., 2 ill
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 02/07/2014
- Category: Customer services
- ISBN: 9783319050584
- PDF from £45.89
- Paperback / softback from £45.05