The Tobacco-Plantation South in the Early American Atlantic World Hardback
Part of the Americas in the Early Modern Atlantic World series
A look at the extensive inequality and individualism in Prince George's County, Maryland, and the wider tobacco south, this book draws on colonial historiography to take a groundbreaking approach and examines the profound impacts of the structure of the international tobacco trade on local life.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, XIV, 258 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/12/2012
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230111899
- Paperback / softback from £50.59