Sensualities/Textualities and Technologies : Writings of the Body in 21st Century Performance Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Performance and Technology series
This innovative collection features essays by a range of internationally renowned scholars and reconsiders textual practices in contemporary performance, specifically focusing on the exciting exchange between text, body and technology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, 27 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 220 p. 27 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/01/2010
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137274687
- Hardback from £53.05
- PDF from £28.04
- Paperback / softback from £26.49