The New Influencing Toolkit : Capabilities for Communicating with Influence Hardback
by T. Baker
Without influence, managers are ineffective. In today's workplace, managers need to influence up, down and increasingly, sideways as organizations become less hierarchical.
This book is expertly designed to diagnose and develop managerial influence, focusing on four key strategies: investigating, calculating, motivating and collaborating.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 279 pages, XIV, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/02/2015
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781137470140
- PDF from £28.04
- Paperback / softback from £20.15