Johnny and the Dead Paperback / softback
Part of the Johnny Maxwell series
Sell the cemetery?Over their dead bodies . . . Not many people can see the dead (not many would want to).
Twelve-year-old Johnny Maxwell can. And he's got bad news for them: the council want to sell the cemetery as a building site.
But the dead have learnt a thing or two from Johnny.
They're not going to take it lying down . . . especially since it's Halloween tomorrow. Besides, they're beginning to find that life is a lot more fun than it was when they were . . . well . . . alive. Particularly if they break a few rules . . . The second book in the Johnny Maxwell trilogy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Random House Children's Publishers UK
- Publication Date: 03/03/1994
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9780552551069
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.80