The Migration-development Nexus : A Transnational Perspective Hardback
Part of the Migration, Diasporas and Citizenship series
This book examines current policy discussions around the migration-development nexus and subjects them to rigorous conceptual and empirical criticism through a transnational lens, placing the current re-discovery of migrants as agents of development nexus into theoretical and historical perspective.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XIV, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230228573
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £59.15