Bible Atlas Paperback / softback
by Tim Dowley
Part of the Essential Bible Reference Library series
The Bible is full of journeys, from Abraham's epic journey from Ur to the Land of Canaan, to the Hebrew's journey from slavery in Eqypt to the Promised Land.
But what exactly was Mesopotamia, and where did Moses cross the Red Sea?
This unique guide answers these questions, along with many others, using more than 30 colourful maps to provide an accessible backdrop to the Bible narrative.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Lion Hudson Plc
- Publication Date: 01/02/2010
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781859858158
- Paperback / softback from £5.15
- Hardback from £8.45
- EPUB from £8.63