Naturetrail Book of the Countryside Paperback / softback
This is a practical and beautifully illustrated introduction to the flora and fauna found in the countryside, packed with amazing facts and clues to look for to identify the different species of trees, birds and wild flowers to be found all year round.
It comes with step-by-step instructions for countryside activities including leaf rubbing, keeping a flower diary and making bird feeders, and internet links to recommended websites with games, activities and online identification guides.
This book contains the following Usborne Nature trail titles: Birdwatching, Trees and Wild Flowers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2013
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409566250