Actionable Postcolonial Theory in Education Hardback
Part of the Postcolonial Studies in Education series
Andreotti illustrates how postcolonial theory is applied in the contexts of educational research/critique and in pioneering pedagogical projects.
She offers an accessible and useful overview and comparison of theoretical debates related to critiques of Western/Northern hegemony.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XV, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/10/2011
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230111615
- Paperback / softback from £57.69