A History of the British Presence in Chile : from Bloody Mary to Charles Darwin and the Decline of British Influence Hardback
This book sets out to narrate the contributions to and influence on the history of Chile that British visitors and immigrants have had, not as bystanders but as key players, starting in 1554 with the English Queen 'Bloody Mary' becoming Queen of Chile, and ending with the decline of British influence following the Second World War.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 276 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 276 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2009
- Category: History of other lands
- ISBN: 9780230618497
- Paperback / softback from £37.35