King John Paperback / softback
Edited by Pat Baldwin, Rex (Dr) Gibson
Part of the Cambridge School Shakespeare series
Like every other play in the Cambridge School Shakespeare series, King John has been specially prepared to help all students in schools and colleges.
This version of King John aims to be different from other editions of the play.
It invites you to bring the play to life in your classroom through enjoyable activities that will help increase your understanding.
You are encourage to make up your own mind about the play, rather than have someone else's interpretation handed down to you.
Whatever you do, remember that Shakespeare wrote his plays to be acted, watched and enjoyed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 25 Maps; 25 Halftones, unspecified; 5 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/08/1994
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9780521445825
- Hardback from £14.42
- Paperback / softback from £1.99
- EPUB from £1.07
- Paperback from £8.10
- eAudiobook MP3 from £12.56