Muddles, Puddles and Sunshine : Your Activity Book to Help When Someone Has Died Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Kate Sheppard
Part of the Early Years series
This book offers a structure and an outlet for the many difficult feelings which inevitably follow when someone dies.
It aims to help children make sense of their experience by reflecting on the different aspects of their grief, whilst finding a balance between remembering and having fun.
This book is a useful companion in the present, and will become an invaluable keepsake in the years to come.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/10/2000
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781869890582