The Political Economy of Capital Market Reforms in Southeast Asia Hardback
by X. Zhang
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
In this book, Xiaoke Zhang addresses two fundamental political and policy questions: why do politicians have heterogeneous incentives to pursue public-regarding policies through capital market reforms and why do they differ in their abilities to initiate and implement market reform policies decisively and resolutely?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XI, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/09/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230252820
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69