Teaching with Reverence : Reviving an Ancient Virtue for Today's Schools Hardback
Reverence is a forgotten virtue in teaching and learning.
When taken in a broader spiritual sense, it is often associated with a mute and prim solemnity.
The essays gathered here examine reverence as a way to understand some of the spiritual dimensions of classroom teaching.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, XV, 168 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2012
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9780230114920
- Paperback / softback from £50.59