Blair's Educational Legacy : Thirteen Years of New Labour Hardback
by A. Green
Part of the Marxism and Education series
Providing an overview and Marxist assessment of Tony Blair and New Labour's UK education policies, structures, and processes, the contributors in this exciting new collection discuss specific aspects of education policy and practices.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, VI, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230621763
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85