Art and Disability : The Social and Political Struggles Facing Education Hardback
by A. Wexler
Wexler argues that the arts are most effective when they are in service of social growth, critical to identity formation.
This book balances theory with practical knowledge and offers critical research that challenges the biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XVII, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2009
- Category: Teaching of specific groups & persons with special educational needs
- ISBN: 9780230606296
- Paperback / softback from £37.69
- PDF from £34.00