Beat Insomnia with NLP : Neurolinguistic programming techniques to improve your sleep Paperback / softback
Insomnia is a problem that seriously affects millions of people.
But Adrian Tannock has found that by using NLP techniques, people can hugely improve their sleeping experience.
This book is full of practical, NLP-based guidance, which will help everyone from serious sufferers to people who have the occasional problems.
These NLP techniques, combined with the friendly and straightforward approach of Teach Yourself, could hold the answer to your sleep problems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Publication Date: 30/12/2011
- Category: Sleep disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781444151534
- Paperback / softback from £11.05
- EPUB from £3.99