When I Coloured in the World Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Ehsan Abdollahi
Told with poetic simplicity, this book shows how creative imagination - through the use of colour and imagery - can change the world from bad to good. With a box of coloured crayons and an eraser to rub things out, one child sets out to transform the world.
By rubbing out `hunger' and colouring in `wheat', the world can be fed.
By rubbing out `crying' and colouring `laughter', the world gets to sing, dance and be joyful. An unusual and deceptively simple picture book that imagines a world without discrimination, poverty or inequality.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 32 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Tiny Owl Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/01/2017
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781910328224
- Hardback from £9.45