Travelling Wild: Trekking in the Congo Rainforest Paperback / softback
by Alex Woolf
Part of the Travelling Wild series
Follow a traveller's journey through the African rainforest and learn about the unusual animals and plants, peoples, landscape, climate and industry.
Find out how to survive on your journey when you meet poisonous insects, venomous snakes and learn how to build a shelter and makeshift campfire!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full-colour photography
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 26/06/2014
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283236