A Theory of Causation in the Social and Biological Sciences Hardback
This first full length treatment of interventionist theories of causation in the social sciences, the biological sciences and other higher-level sciences the presents original counter arguments to recent trends in the debate and serves as useful introduction to the subject.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 276 pages, XII, 276 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/03/2013
- Category: Philosophy of science
- ISBN: 9781137281036
- Paperback / softback from £54.55