Managing Web-based Training Paperback / softback
Whether you're expected to design and manage web-based training on your own or oversee a team to do it, this guide explains the skills and knowledge you may need.
It provides real-life examples, strategies for dealing with the cultural challenges, and keys to developing and evaluating your program.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 158 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: American Society for Training & Development
- Publication Date: 15/09/1999
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781562861155