An Inner Silence: The Portraits of Henri Cartier-Bresson Paperback / softback
Henri Cartier-Bresson photographed some of the icons of the 20th century, those few people among millions whose images will pass into history. 'An Inner Silence: The Portraits of Henri Cartier-Bresson' is a dazzling selection of Cartier-Bresson's most memorable portraits, including such diverse personalities as Pablo Picasso, Carl Jung, Marilyn Monroe, Truman Capote, Lucian Freud, Susan Sontag, Coco Chanel, Jean-Paul Sartre, Che Guevara, Tony Hancock and the Dalai Lama.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, With 97 tritone illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2010
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780500288757