Storytelling With Children Paperback / softback
Part of the Resource Books for Teachers series
A fully-revised edition of a popular Resource Book, with many new ideas and stories. Stories are an ideal way of motivating children, improving listening skills, and teaching vocabulary and structures.
Stories develop awareness of the sound and feel of English, and an understanding of language in context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, line illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 29/01/2009
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780194425810