Living in the UK: Northern Ireland Paperback / softback
Part of the Living in the UK series
This series introduces young readers to the four different countries of the United Kingdom, highlighting the differences and similarities between them.
Clear, friendly text and big photos make these books a great starting point for learning about geography in general, and countries in particular. Welcome to Northern Ireland! In this book, young readers tell you all about what makes their country special, from its capital city of Belfast to the landscape, people, food and things to see and do.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 12/11/2015
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781445148205
- Hardback from £10.79
- Paperback / softback from £7.85